[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Ooh, reading these, I suspect I am one of those who whitter away and often don't make much sense http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_redface.gif . Frankly though, if the post helps the poster, is that not the most important thing in the Forum? I thought, for example, the thread of posts supporting C...
Good morning, Michael, and welcome, Yes, I had exactly this with my mother recently, a very scary experience. It turned out to be a urinary infection which can cause dementia-like symptoms in the elderly. I would certainly get this checked before anything else. She is now back to normal, or what pas...
<t>Hello Angela, Yes, I understand totally what you say. I think most if not all carers feel like this sometimes. None of us chose to be carers; it just arrived and then we have to get on with it. I think you may have to be a little bit tough and insist that your mum gets another day at the centre. ...
<t>Hi Posy, Welcome to the Forum. I don't have any easy answers for you but I do understand a bit what you are going through. This is my first day back to work after being off for 5 days looking after mum who has just come out of hospital. I keep on looking at my mobile expecting it to ring with a c...
<t>Hi Tony, Just wanted to say welcome to the Forum. Like the others, I don't have an answer for this. I too struggle with a stubborn / obstinate mother but she does wash fortunately. My mum has carers but will not allow them to help her! As the others have said, it may come better from the GP or he...
Hi Paul, and everyone, Welcome to the Forum http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif . Just wanted to say that you are most certainly not alone with many of these issues. It struck a chord with me as I am the only child of a 84 year old, currently in hospital, with care package she is fighting ...
Milk

Gin or vodka?
Sin
Tortoise
Waterloo Road (thank god I got there before x)