Not sure if this is of use to anyone (I like a freebie!) but just in case

http://www.boots.com/wcsstore/cmsassets ... oucher.pdf
<t>Hi, Alison, you have my admiration. I can only imagine caring for gran plus young children. I personally feel a mother is quite enough to cope with. It's very true that as they get old, they get crafty. My mum "falls asleep" when certain people visit, especially her youngest sister! At first it w...
<t>Welcome, Linda, I understand entirely. I am still trying to live my life while caring for mother. Your comments re relatives is a sore point at the moment. My mother's brother (who visits max twice a year) has just suggested to her that she should not live alone and that I should move in. This is...
<t>Hi Patricia, welcome from another daughter caring for mother. I do understand the worries of having medical problems yourself while caring for someone else. I had chicken pox earlier this year which was a nightmare. To fall ill, with no-one else to look afte caree, is my worst fear. Don't worry a...
<t>Hi all, I really relate to these posts as I too am single, working full-time and attempting to look after a mother who is very reluctant to ask for outside help (not that relatives have ever offered).Oh and did I mention her two elderly cats to whom we are both devoted. Last year, when I felt I m...
<t>Hello to all, not sure if I am entitled to call myself a carer, as I still work full-time. In comparison to many others on this site, I realise I have it easy. However, I do care for my 83 year old mother who in the last couple of years has had cancer, broken her hip resulting in restricted mobil...