[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>hi suzieq thanks for putting my mind at rest,yes he def said care home i noticed mums day centre as a medical wing my other worry is the norvo virus which seems quite busy in this area but i know she cant go on like she is hardly eating and she will be in best place for her<br/> next thing i have...
<t>whoops have i been away that long! well im back things having being going ok quick update i didnt get any budget to my suprise my mum has aculmilated quite a lot of savings which im not sure is good or bad! so started using private carer who herself is quite ederley and after my last trip i reali...
<t>i have been caring for my mum about 5 years now she has vascular dementia also been juggling a full time job around her and it has worked up to now,but at the moment she is totally confused and not eating i think she has water infection which could be causing it,also a touch of bronchitas the doc...
its just having a private care worker while socail worker is working out my budget only a short term thing
doses anyone have any exspieraince of how you go about finding carers to work privatly for me while i await budget and how much it would cost including restbite,thanks
hi audrey yes we have both had assesments and are claiming attendace allowance thanks for advice it is appreiated,as for rellies beleive it or not they both work as carers!
<t>hi audrey i thought that to about crossroads but according to s worker they charge<br/> i think socail worker is getting fed up of me hassling him i have also got carers assoation hassling him to! 10 months doses seem long time to wait or maybe im being naive as not done anything like this before...
<t>im going with a charity called pendills trust when paperwork gets handed over they will sort out taxs etc for me,also will help me advertise for carers they pay £8-30 a hour for carers and just over£42 for a sleep over,i chose them because girlfriend uses them for her disabled son its just the fr...
sorry meant suzieq calling you charles good start Image ,guess who hasnt woken up yet Image
<t>hi thanks everyone its good to hear from you all it dosnt make me feel so alone<br/> charles many thanks for help, at the moment im using a company called crossroads which i get 4hrs a week i did ask socail worker how much they charge and he tells me £28 a hour! so once i have budget in place im ...