[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>hi pam my mum was dead against going to day centre got her to agree to go now she loves it so much have added a second date,shes off ill at moment and really missing it this from a woman who point blank didnt want to go<br/> as for socail worker i think like you had the worst organised socail wor...
great thanks that sounds good will check online now ,thanks for your help
<t>totally agree with you sussex although i dont have kids so its a whole new ball game,for me the worst thing so far was exepting mum had vascular dementia in the start i was lucky i was dating a carer at the time but it took me ages to exept it "not my mum shes fine".the other thing i find interes...
<t>hi suzie,do you know how to get hold of team would that be through the hospital,im assuming we wont get any help because of mums saving,she is pretty agile i tried to get her into bath this morning but there was no way she could get in,could be because of water infection,its not something i want ...
<t>having time off to look after mum has made me realise we need to sort some things out to make her life more easier and top of the list is a walk in bath shes not a fan of showers,the bathrooms pretty small and would mean i would have to use the same bath ,as for the stairs they go up straight the...
thanks lucy
cheers thats a great help ,forgot to say she has had yogurts and mouse will pop to local asda pick some children meals up thanks
<t>just wonder if anyone has any tips how i can get my mum eating more and drinking more she is currently on penacillan for a water infection something i have noticed from the past seems to effect her eating ,also she dosnt seem keen on solid food she only has one set of dentures although i got one ...
we are not eligble for a budget so no,only help i get is 16hrs free sitting a month and mum goses to day centre twice a week which we pay for,and a carers allowance
<t>hi crocus yes i think that is what the doctor meant i was fine with it until a well meaning friend rang to say her mother went in like that and stayed permantly<br/> bowlingbun it would be a last resort at the moment mum is really confused im hoping this is being caused by water infection if it i...