[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>hi everyone not been on for a while,everything is going well for me and mum ,she now goses to a day centre 3 times a week on the other 2 days she stays in bed until i get home dinnertime from work ,i do look in halfway through morning but havnt been happy with this situation for ages as i dont kn...
i have 16hrs free a month with crossroads the last few months i have had a load of problems with them final straw is i have lost 7hrs free care this weekend because they couldnt find anyone and then was told they have only 2 carers working on a weekend,so is it possible to change free carers?
<t>i need to find a sitter/carer for my mum 2 mornings a week while im at work as she has started getting upset shouting for me,she ussually stays in bed quite happily until i get back at dinner time,have tried friends and crossroads have quoted but not to happy with them at the moment,so if anyone ...
<t>thanks for replys,i have carers from crossroads for my free sits,have to say have had a few issues with them,they never return my calls and last week carer didnt turn up,i would be paying £13 hour for them and have been quotted £10 hour by another carer,the option i am gonna go for is see if she ...
<t>since mum has had dementia we have a system where i go to work in morning and she is happy lieing in bed till i get back 12-30 ish but last week or so she has started wandering around and being quite upset,so decided to get a sitter/carer for 3hrs in morning 3 days a week,we dont have a budget as...
hi,yes i would be up for it as as had notice im 20 miles from birmingham
have struck lucky with carer ,mentioned it at the day centre to carer mum gets really well on with if she knew anybody and she said she would do it which is perfect,im having a break in march now got to find somewhere to go Image
thanks ann i will be careful at the moment she is climbing stairs fine so gonna put that on hold although gonna discuss it with the occupational therapist who is coming out to see mum proberly in about 6 weeks
thanks for the replys,so far so good although im not 100% sure it is the norvo virus as doctor has only spoke on the phone,sorry to hear your suffering pat hope you get well soon,shes drinking loads of water and had some soup,crusty bread,biscuits and crackers so far so good
<t>can relate to that my mum has vascular dementia and shouts my name out during the night,i can go to work on 2 hrs sleep,like you i dont like giving her sleeping tablets and have avoided it so far,sometimes a nightlight works for me so if she doses sleep and wakes up she can see where she is,also ...