[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Chicken

Sunrise or sunset?
Artichoke
Eyes
Fire extinguisher (little one-in the kitchen)
I've seen bits of this on the news today and it was every bit as awful as I thought it would be. I have read through everyone's comments and some of the experiences that you have been through made me so angry. I am not of the view that all residential care facilities are bad, as I have mentioned bef...
My husband called up the stairs to me about twenty minutes ago, he was watching this..I won't repeat the language.

I couldn't bring myself to watch it, not because I'm disinterested but I find these types of programmes too disturbing for me to watch.
Questioning
<t>Jessie I don't have any personal experience of a situation like yours but had to write and respond as I think the one thing that we all share, no matter who we care for, is the feeling that at times we want out. Completely.<br/> <br/> I'm sure there is someone with more experience than coming alo...
Oh boy..I seriously abhor threads where the tone becomes argumentative and personal. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif Actually I take that back..argumentative is ok as long as it doesn't BECOME personal. Everyone is entitled to their opionion which is fair enough but lets at least be...
hog