Thanks for explaining it Tracie, it's much clearer now - also thanks for understanding that I'm not trying to bully you! X A few things come to mind. But it's a bit difficult to write too much just now, I'm off to London tomorrow and it's the usual chaos here! Anyway.. Social Services. I would ( if ...
Ladybird what people have suggested I have already tried,services are not easily accessible anymore due to budgets,I have had serveral chats with social services they are not interested as I get dressed to attend hospital appointments,I have been under mh services who dumped me after therapy,GP won...
Tracie, you have had some suggestions but it is up to you to act on them? It is tough, incredibly so when you are ill yourself and that is a situation that is familiar to me and others on here..but you will need to do what you can to make a difference to your situation. If you are too sick to get ou...
Sajehar, if you look under Kate's profile picture, there is a wee symbol that says "PM", just click on that and you can send her a message. x
Sorry Bianca, I'll be a little more brutal and say that this is a poorly thought out (and worded) questionnaire - in fact it looks more like the typical questioning that goes in line with diagnosing people with the differing types of depression prior to receiving Cognitive Behavioural therapy - I se...
I need my medication changing,and support to help me manage my mental health state,I only leave house if I have a hospital appointment,I am physically ill care for husband and trying to support mother In law who has signs of dementia,my dad in law is in a care home with Alzheimer's,I just can't cop...
Hi Martin

I've had a look, a couple questions please? The card seems to be for the disabled person rather than the carer, which is what is being spoken about here?
Unfortunately, it's a card for us, the carers, that is needed and that doesn't seem to be available.
Hi Jeanette and welcome. I'm not around here much nowadays but somebody brought your post to my attention as I also have an adult child with PWS. My daughter R is now 25 years old and lived at home with us until she was 21, in 2011. We had major problems with her behaviour, as much as the food and i...
Can I apologise to Paula advance for derailing this thread? It's not something I usually do and I genuinely hope you have been helped with the advice you have received. Jenny, I have been offended greatly, not to mention angered and particularly upset by your remarks above concerning people with dep...
Agreed Sue, which is why I wrote this: "just would like to see how many put their cross on the paper, regardless of who it was for".. ;)