I agree, I'd vote for SM. :D
Dear Annie

I signed a while ago. I agree that fees should be fair, why should self-funding residents have to subsidise everyone else.

All the best.

Emma
Dear Lesley You should have no qualms in walking away. All you need to do is make sure that social services and his GP know that he is on his own with no one to care for him. If his children won't even bother with him, I really see why you should especially as he made your mum's life a misery. Conce...
One of my son's carers has told me about infrared heaters which heat the person not the room and needn't take up much space, she has one that is a curtain. Apparently it is not hot to the touch and is very cheap to run. I tried to attach a link to one on Amazon, but failed - sorry.
Hi - I don't have any experience for MH issues, so please take what I say with a pinch of salt. I would suggest that you try and find a way to look after your daughter without you moving in, could she move in with you? I would say, it's not a good idea to move in and take everything on again - your ...
I'm with you, David. Yes, you can join for £25 and get a vote. Desperate times call for desperate measures!
Dear Alan I'm so sorry for your loss. There are no words to comfort you, but know that I am thinking of you. Allow yourself to grieve, it's a perfectly natural response. Try and look after yourself by eating and drinking, even if you don't feel like it. Do you have friends or family who can support ...
I believe it's senecio, also known as Brachyglottis (Dunedin Group) 'Sunshine'.
Hang in there, K. We're rooting for you. As you say it will be tough and there will be lots of emotions swirling around, but somehow you need to just stay focussed on the children and remember that you're doing the very best you can in a very difficult situation. Please let us know how you get on, a...
Dear Richard Welcome on board. My 6-year old son has a rare genetic disorder which probably means he is life-limited, so I can fully emphasised with you and your family. My son has complex medical needs (tracheostomy & ventilator when asleep), learning disability, multi-sensory impairment (visual & ...