[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
BEFORE you are opted in as a carer, which the 'system' will do behind your back if you are not careful, be aware of what caring means. It can 'cost' you everything you think you are and all you think you have. From your friends and family, to your sleep patterns and sanity. Get as much help as you c...
Try your local Red Cross. While they are able to lend some equipment, they often have flimsier pieces for sale. I was able to get my son a 'transport chair' for £25 last week, as the big wheelchair is too big and too heavy to lift easily just to get from car to appointment.
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> Until July 09 I was a happy working woman, employed at senior management level, with the beginnings of success as an artist and writer. Now, I am 52 and sick and tired of fighting the system every step of the way, being penalised for having worked since I was 12 and sleeping on the...