[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Oh, unfair! Brie???? I was avoiding thinking of cheese.....

(But if sainsbury's do one that cheap....) Image
"Carers' views on social workers sought."

Really????????
Chantilly, cashews and fruit shortcake biscuits..well, at least my addiction to boiled beetroot is healthy! Image
Hi, and thanks. Yes, Nick gets DLA, both components at the higher rate. He doesn't, however, see any need to contribute on a regular basis. Some aspects of logic don't compute, sometimes. Housing we have sorted independently and Nick will move nto his bungalow soon.. with me as daily help and just a...
Look little further than your own back garden or local hedgerow for some surprising treats. I spent several years living in France, many years ago, when the French were far more eclectic in their tastes than we were in England. There they sell weeds. I had to double check the dictionary for piss-en-...
I'm with Belle on this.. my son, 25, terribly brain injured and coming back to awareness and down from the drugs, saw terrible things happening in his ward. He couldn't speak, so it took a while for us to find the true depths of what he was seeing in terror each night. he remembers it all vividly no...
Hi Sarlou, I too am new here, and fully sympathise.. try reading my intro and you'll see what moaning sounds like http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif Getting stuff off your chest doesn't make you a moaner.. you are coping in a very difficult situation. Mental illness is not obvious in the sa...
Hi and welcome.
I'm new here too.
May I just reassure anyone having to go to tribunal that although the process may seem appallingly long and complex, in practice, the tribunal itself is not scary, but very straightforward.
<t>Thank you. CICA take their time with these things, especially given the complexity of the injuries. However, the criminal compensation is for Nick alone. We, as a family, do not qualify for any help.<br/> <br/> It really annoys me that carers have so little practical help from government. I spent...