[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Facebook is similar to hrere, but more colourful! You cab keep your account very private and just contact friends and family, or open up to a wider set of contacts if you wish. You can block anyone you don't like. I avoided it like the plague myself till I had to use it to update all my son's you...
Thank you x
Thank you, Titch. It has only been up a short while, and i find it heartwarming to see unknown people have acknowledged it already. x
I started and 'event' on Facebook. It is such a small thing, but carers can be so very isolated. If anyone is on Facebook, please have a look, and 'share'. Every person it touches could be the one who puts a smaile on a face or a word in the right ear. Thank you. https://www.facebook.com/event.php?e...
Hi again Jackie. Have you spoken to the helpline at Carers UK? Their Carersline is: 0808 808 7777 Try the Citizen's Advice locally.They can get someone to call you back. The Princess Royal Trust for Carers have many local offices throughout Wales and are able to help with support, advice and grants ...
<t>Hi Jackie,<br/> <br/> My son also has ABI, but from another cause. Have you contacted your local carer's association, or the Princess Royal Trust for carer's? They may be able to help or at least advise.<br/> <br/> Also, have you asked Social Services for a carer's assessment in your own right? I...
Hi Lambchop, Tried all you suggest already, I'm afraid. Except the carer's nurse.. which I haven't heard of before. However, I don't think Nick can cope well with strangers yet.There is a certain distrust there now, understandably. We are working on it http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_razz.gif Pl...
<t>Fran:<br/> <br/> Elderberry syrup<br/> <br/> Clean and remove stems from 1kg elderberries . Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes with 1l water, 500g sugar and a half a squeezed lemon.<br/> <br/> <br/> Push them through a sieve with a wooden spoon, discarding the skins and seeds.Then strain the...
<t>We have been blessed with prayers from those of all faiths and none, and practical help from the most unexpected places. There IS a great deal of beauty in humankind, after all, though it would be easy to forget it when something like this happens.<br/> <br/> My son, when he has fully recovered, ...
Hi Judy, My younger son rides a very large motorbike. We have scraped him and bits of bike off the road on a number of occasions, and seen the A&E room guarded by officers with Alex laid flat in a body brace. So far, he's only broken half a dozen bikes, several toes and a finger (though how, I'm not...