[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Apparently Maryann blue badge theft has got so bad that they are introducing a new system in the Autumn. Whatever the new system is I suppose it will work for a while until they found a new way around it - as these people do.
<t>Thanks for your welcomes everyone - much appreciated.<br/> <br/> Charles47 - regarding what we were told is my own personal experience, when ss came round after hubby came out of hospital after his stroke we asked about having a ramp installed they said because of the gradiance (I think that's ho...
<t>Hi Carol - I live in your area and have some ramps you can borrow - and no social services wouldn't do us a ramp either we had to have builders round to do one for us - I am afraid that our social services do not class going out or personal hygene a priority, If you pm me I will help out if I can...