[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well I'm shocked mine is a 3 star, I cannot understand that as all services have been cut, no day centres at all no help at all. Like you Ken all I can say is god help those in a 1 or 2 star area Image
<t>Mine is not understanding at all. Although they get you to fill in a form saying that you are a carer, it does not make any difference at all. No support and no advise has ever been given.<br/> <br/> Once he came round to give hubby his flu vaccine and told me to go to the surgery, if there were ...
<t>I agree with Tony as well, it's high time that it was portrayed as it is in true reality. <br/> <br/> Show those carers who do not get respite and waving their caree off the for day. Even when I am watching those portrayed I am quite jealous as I would like to be able to have time to myself, care...
So my question is if all this money is going into carers grants for respite and we are not getting respite then where is the money going Image
Agree with you on the B&Q one John, went over there the other day and one of the staff was helping a lady with a trolley to load her car, as I was getting my husband into our car I heard her say to him Oh I'm parked in a disabled bay is that alright, to which he replied yes of course it is you can p...
It happens to us all. Being a carer makes the emotions worse, makes you very angry and leaves you extra sensitive.
Go for it Tony something has got to be done, because nobody is listening to us.
<t>I am so sad and yet so angry at the same time. Why was this poor little girl left to get into this situation. I agree with Tony the ss are an absolute disgrace. So long as we all save them money they just could not care less about the consequences that people are being left in. I do not and never...
Thanks cotula that's exactly what they said, but after a year of giving up being a blood donor I became very ill and it was discovered that I had thyroid problems and they said that is probably the reason why I was having problems giving blood, and not allowed to be a donor now http://www.carersuk.o...
I used to give blood but it became very difficult as I was a bit stingy with what I would let them have - but boy they were determined to get their full quota. On my last visit I had two nurses and a doctor squeezing the top of my arm to get the blood out. Everyone else had finished, had their tea a...