[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know about a hosted chat we're having soon at www.carers.org . On the 17th May at 7pm Maria Zealey from Surrey Welfare Rights will be in our chatroom to talk about anything related to carers' rights, benefits and challenging decisions. Because of time constraint...
Hi, I'm not a carer but an Online Support Worker at Carers.org http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_smile.gif I'd like to use the discussion boards here to let carers know about special events we will be having, such as hosted chats. I've posted details of our next hosted chat in the General Discu...
Hi, I am an Online Support Worker at Carers.org and just wanted to let everyone know about a hosted chat we will be having soon. On Tuesday 3rd May between 7.00 and 8.00pm we will have Fiona Syrett in our chatroom. Fiona is a tutor from a charity called Digital Unite which supports less confident co...