[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Cost of living isnt going up much? yet we seem to have less and less each month to live on.<br/> Im in the process of retraining my brain at the moment, I guess when you have a reasonable income through working you get a bit complacent with your shopping.<br/> <br/> One example which REALLY shock...
How did this get from me talking about feeding my family on £20 thanks to the benefits system to talking about keeping pets again?
<t>After all the bills were paid this month, I thought we were doing ok until I checked the balance left to do the weekly shop to find just £20 left in the kitty, fortunately we have plenty of stuff in for littlun and a few bits left in the cupboard and freezer.<br/> So a trip to sainsburies to do t...
They told me I wont live past 40 due to my illness and the life ive lead, im 39 now Image
charles ive thought about it, RBC dont like bad publicity but I doubt it would acheive anything other than alienating myself from the council The thing is, this very flat was in the paper in March 2010 due to damp issues with the previous tenants, if we had known that when we viewed it prir to movin...
<t>Thanks Beck<br/> <br/> Sadly no amount of negotiation with the council will change their mind, this "property" suits our needs and thats that, they refuse point blank to allow us to move or raise our banding in order to give us a chance to move (we are band F no priority),<br/> <br/> So, we are s...
<t>and the council said? NO NO NO<br/> <br/> despite all the evidence put forward they have turned us down flat, not even a little raise in our banding which was the very least we were hoping for.<br/> They way they see it, the girl above causing problems moved out last weekend, so no more problem, ...
Someone close this please before I say something I regret I am SO angry because of what im reading it isnt even funny!
<t>Just to update this.<br/> We have continued keeping the diaries of noise disturbance and today I went to the local housing advice centre and presented "the next batch" to the noise abatement officer there. A nice chap who is fully aware of our situation and my wifes health problems and has been l...
<t>Im inclined to agree buts its the way in which they have portrayed the mental health problem that concerns me, mental health doesnt mean they will go mad and munch on a model building or throw a show.<br/> Most often its hidden, and the person becomes reclused and withdrawn not wanting to face th...