<t>Oh well that started well, NOT!!<br/> <br/> Council turned up at 8am instead of 9 so we were anything but ready and in the middle of trying to get our littlun sorted out, workmen not happy as they want to do it a different way to the way we had discussed with the surveyor, they were basically loo...
lol we must have had a friday build then cos ours is useless lol
<t>Tomorrow after many months of argueing with the council we are finally having our kitchen renewed which is great news in that sense.<br/> However I know my wife is going to get seriously stressed out with the mess and the noise etc, couple to that my 14 month daughter who I know already doesnt li...
<t>Only thing with condensor dryers is make sure you take out the extra warranty, we have one and that waranty is invaluable as ours is forever breaking down, to the point where the only original parts left is the drum and the shell, ALL the electrical stuff has been replaced at least once now.<br/>...
Im fighting the lot.

Try cornering me with unjustifiable charges and the claws come out and I absolutely will not back down, especially in todays rip off society where its tax on tax and overpriced on just about everything
<t>Virgin are a complete rip off to be honest.<br/> <br/> Each month the bill would get a little higher, then they started removing channels from the package without telling us in advance, then the final straw, a letter saying they were going to charge us MORE each month for all services, so in esce...
Hello everyone I am now back, hey where ya going? come BACK!! http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_lol.gif Well thats been a strange and wierd (and expensive) week, changed my isp recently and am now subsequently saving on average £40 after getting rid of Virgin as I could no longer afford it plus...
Coffee white 2 sugars please sturdygirl Up early as ive got to go collect our new (2 hand) sofa at 9:30 then take the old one tothe tip, Going to be interesting as they will have to go on the roof of the car lol Then got to collect a fishing rod that someone is giving me, then off to a freinds house...
<t>STEPPs is a group therapy that teaches you how to deal with day to day living and moving on from your depression, it doesnt go over past issues, it can be quite challenging for the patient. its a 20 week course but Its quite a new (american) thing. Basically challenge your thinking type therapy.<...
<t>I know what you mean about a handfull sturdygirl, our little madam is upto allsorts atthe moment lol but its fun watching her develop and SO quickly!!<br/> Its just me looking after my wife and my little girl, no outside help for littlun but I dont expect it anyway.<br/> Things are getting steadi...