you see michael also had a dark secret......
Image That, has made my day! Image

Thanks I needed a good laugh today Image
<t>Pointless putting in a letter of complaint to our coucil as nothing will be done about it as I know from past experiences unfortunately.<br/> Just got to suck it up and sort the damage and decorating costs myself, at least I know the damage will be repaired properly and not bodged.<br/> Council w...
<t>Realised this morning that I hadnt had my income support payment through which should have been paid in on tuesday, what with the new kitchen being fitted I had forgotten to check.<br/> <br/> Checked the bank this morning to find im hugely overdrawn as payments have been honoured despite no money...
Kitchen finally finished being fitted, loads better now with much more functional space.
Just some filling to do and then the decorating.

Will have to wait though as ive more pressing issues at the moment as my money has suddenly been stopped and ive no idea why.
<t>What reason did the bus driver give your mother before ordering her off the bus?<br/> <br/> He is catagorically NOT allowed to do that unless your mother was causing a scene and being threatening towards the driver.<br/> <br/> Report him immediately to the bus company, he will get sacked for that...
<t>Thanks Bell.<br/> <br/> It really is a case of having to do 20 things at once at the moment and im struggling if im honest.<br/> 1st priority is make sure my wife is calmed down when she gets stressed out after each bang then littlun kicks off so I have her to deal with then re calm my wife as sh...
<t>Well they are done for the day but the plans have changed again and now we will end up with even more worktop space which is a good thing (his idea), but may well leave us with a cupboard in a recess that we cant reach, I will be discussing that with them tomorrow when they come back, its hard to...
<t>Now theyve drilled right through the kitchen wall which backs onto the bathroom and blown the plaster out in the bathroom, no apologies just "oh well, I can plaster that" so you should but whos paying for the paint that I need to now go and buy!!<br/> <br/> Its turned into a 2 day job and weve ju...
Thanks Minnie, ive had to have "a word" with the guy about his mouth as it was getting too much for my wife, work must be done but it doesnt need constant loud cursing.

I wish I could take us all out to get away from the noise but alas I have to be here