[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Just wanted to say a big Thank you to you all for your support its been very comforting to me.<br/> <br/> To update the situation, things have gone horribly wrong, my wifes new meds actually made her worse and she has had to stop taking some of them, we are going back to the hospital tomorrow to ...
<t>Bless thank you for the kind words.<br/> <br/> Our daughter is brilliant (in spite on 3 feeds a nite lol) we have fixed ieas of how we will NOT be doing things owing to the way my wife was brought up and indeed the way I was brought up (we both led VERY similar childhoods but thankfully I came ou...
<t>Thank you all<br/> <br/> Audrey our little girl is now 8 weeks one day old so sleep is very much deprived at the moment as Charlotte keeps us busy, she was a tiny baby at 5lb3oz and is now only 7lb3oz.<br/> The joy of the new baby is out of this world and we are both very glad to have her.<br/> R...
<t>Good evening, My name is Simon, im 38 and I have been caring for my wife for the past 15 years.<br/> My wife suffers from Severe Depression, Anxiety, Aggoraphobia and OCD, ive always been able to manage to an extent although have had to take the odd day off when things were bad, however recently ...