[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Guys Collette is now home and doing well, Social services are paying us a visit to see if we can have any adaptions made to make life easier for Collette (bath rails etc) so its all go. They THINK the stroke was caused by the emergency C section. If it wasnt for my sister there is absolutely ...
This just gets worse, Yesterday Collette suffered a "mini" stroke and ended up in hospital. There is concern that if the blod clot found on her brain doesnt break down that she could have another big stroke, as it is her speech has been affected and her face and she has left side weakness but thank...
<t>This just gets worse, Yesterday Collette suffered a "mini" stroke and ended up in hospital.<br/> There is concern that if the blod clot found on her brain doesnt break down that she could have another big stroke, as it is her speech has been affected and her face and she has left side weakness bu...
<t>Feeling a bit better now, still a bit sore though.<br/> <br/> Right now my main concern is my daughter, had her jabs on Thursdaym now cant keep anything down so its a cse of little and often, doctors dont seem worried though so trying to relax a bit on that one.<br/> <br/> Other than that a run o...
<t>LOL Audrey the cat is a good representation of how I feel right now.<br/> <br/> <br/> As for Collettes Meds being that dopey on them isnt good for anyone, she isnt just " a bit dopey" she walks round in a zombi like state, trying to get coherent conversation out of her is impossible.<br/> <br/> A...
<t>Bless you all<br/> <br/> Sadly the antipsychotics just knock colltte out, they arelly dont work for atall sonce our daughter was born, I guess hormone changes, we will see what they say tomorrow on that one I guess.<br/> <br/> As for the decorating, well we have just moved into this place and its...
<t>Thanks SezzieC<br/> <br/> Its not been a good few days, My wife is really struggling yet there seems to be very little help available ("keep taking the tablets") So with running round keeping things in order, looking after our little girl and still trying to get the decorating done, imexhausted.<...
<t>Thanks Audrey<br/> <br/> The only help / support Iget is on here but thats ok, ive always managed in teh past, I guess I will continue to do so.<br/> So much for us calling them last night, we hav heard absolutely nothing from them today in the way of follow up. NOT happy about that I can tell yo...
<t>Bad night tonite.<br/> My wife is seeing people outside the window and the are getting closer, we phoned the crisis team who advised her to take an addition clorpromazine which she has refused to do.<br/> She has now gone to bed, baby wont settle, im at my wits end.<br/> How on earth do I help my...
Audrey PM away, ive replied to your last. I dont drink alot but right now I feel like going out and getting plastered but thats not going to do me, My wife or little one any good (plus I will only end up with a raging hangover anyway) I cant even have a relaxing hot bath tonite as the paint is wet h...