<t>...at 5 oclock this morning!<br/> <br/> She had been up all night going by the note she left me, now in bed and fast alseep which in a way has been good as ive got alot done this morning while the baby was in her cot also, so for once this place is spotless.<br/> <br/> However its not ideal as I ...
<t>Glad you got it sorted out.<br/> <br/> I had similar issues when my wife needed a DN, in the end I gave up and took her to the doctors on a daily basis, much to the doctors annoyance but I said to him that if the DN's did their job properly then we wouldnt need to be there.<br/> <br/> Funnily eno...
<t>The only thing you can do is ride it out and stay calm im afraid.<br/> My wife isnt bipolar but when she has a bad day I suffer in many ways from her snapping at me to throwing stuff across the room, I have to bite down and ride it to conclusion.<br/> <br/> Not much help I know but its the only a...
<t>Thanks for the advice every one.<br/> <br/> Collette wont be taken into hospital but dealt with as a day assessment which I will need to be at aswell to discuss the her meds as I know what works for her and what doesnt after 15 years of her being on various different types. <br/> I spoke to the C...
<t>First off apologies for ranting but if I dont get this off my chest im gonna go nuts<br/> <br/> Ive had it, ive reached the end of my tether and dont know how im going to carry on, Im sitting here in tears, headphones on absolutely blasting music through my head in a bid to clear some thoughts fr...
Thanks for your input people Im not going to complain, there is simply no point, they will no doubt come up with a valid reason for stopping me even though it was never explained to me other than "Just routine chap" I was having a bad night after a very bad day, I was feeling really low and this rea...
Thats because there was nothing to find in the first place mate, I dont do dodgy.
One of those nights I guess, I couldnt sleep tonite, its been a rough day, im tired but my brain wont switch off, so I decided to do something that I havent done since I was much younger and that was to go for a random drive to chill out. I love driving and always have so it made sense to me. So the...
<t>Bit of a nosey thread this one<br/> <br/> Im home practically 24/7 caring for my wife. I try and get a couple of hours either on a saturday or sunday to follow my hobby (Nitro Racing) or simply going round to my freinds to help with small jobs on their cars.<br/> <br/> What do you do with your sp...
I care for my wife who suffers from long term depression and aggoraphobia, she is also recovering from a stroke.