[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Pear drops, Eclairs and popping Candy used to be awesome Image

I dont eat many sweets nowadays, although quite partial to a Whisper
<t>A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude the Captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to flight number 293, non-stop from New York to Los Angeles. The weather ahead is good an...
<t>Peugeots are notorious for this, my 206 van that I had for work was just the same, I would quite often brake and find myself revving the engine at the same time.<br/> <br/> Hope you dont have too many issues with servicing, Peugeot customer service is far from the best in my experiences with them...
<t>Do any carers actually eat well?<br/> <br/> I know that with a busy day, day in day out that I often forget lunch, I cant eat breakfast as I cant stomach food early in the day (coffee is my breakfast) so I dont eat a proper meal until 7pm ish on a daily basis, occaisionally I will remember to mak...
lol ive done 3 and 4 in the first list Image

Another favourite of mine (and I do do this one) is when in the supermarket and the tannoy goes off, cover your ears and yell "why wont they leave me alone!" Image
<t>How to wash a cat<br/> <br/> 1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl... <br/> <br/> 2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom. <br/> <br/> 3. In one smooth movement put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You ...
STRESS 1. How do you know when you are stressed? How does it impact you? I get short tempered and snap at everything, I realise im stressed and try to hide it which makes it worse. 2. Are there any ways in which your levels of stress impact on your loved one? She gets more stressed and goes quiet 3....
<t>How to give a cat a pill<br/> <br/> 1. Pick cat up and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat’s mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens mouth pop pill into mouth. Allo...
lol I had a penpal from Slovenia when I was at school, It didnt work out because I couldnt read what he had written! Image
So what's on the menu tonight?

Melly1
Roast beef, roast pototes, Yorkshire pudding, carrots, cabbage and peas and a nice pot of gravy with a nice glass of red wine (ok im being naughty with the wine but its sunday and one glass wont hurt)