<t>Captains Log :- Stardate 22/3/12 4am<br/> <br/> I find myself jealous of my wife who lays sleeping gently beside me, and of my child blissfully dreaming of the stuff that only an innocent child will dream of, even a 2 hour reading session of my favourite John Grisham novel has done little to invo...
<t>Just heard from my wifes Neurologist, they were considering inserting a stent to widen the affected arteries in her brain, thats now no longer an option due to the frequency of these mini strokes / epileptic episodes, the scan tomorrow was originally going to be cancelled as her neurologist could...
<t>Well its all quiet at the moment, my wifes CPN has just been for her fortnightly visit, on the mental health front my wife is doing alot better which is great, just the physical health to keep an eye on now,<br/> Weve been in touch with the Neurology dept at the hospital and are waiting to hear b...
<t>You really need to sit down and calmly ask her why she was in your room and explain that your room is out of bounds, if she does again then report her. <br/> If someone else went into my private area that I had specifically said they were not allowed to I would be furious.<br/> <br/> I hope you c...
Thanks, sleep is off the cards for me tonite
<t>wasnt too bad a day, nice weather meant I managed to get all the windows cleaned as they hadnt been done in ages, even found some time to take my daughter to the local park and put her on the swings etc, however bath time for littlun and things took a turn for the worse, chatting with my wife hav...
<t>Hi Tony<br/> <br/> I think if you could arrange it, a home visit from her GP may be in order here just to check what may or may not be going on, it may be something it may be nothing.<br/> It may simply be that mum has "given up" and is still quietly greiving over the loss of her sister?<br/> <br...
<t>Hi Jaq<br/> <br/> Theres not alot I can say that hasnt already been said here, other than this lot are brilliant, they have helped me through some troubled times, put up with me ranting and raving, if I was driving them mad they showed no sign, <br/> <br/> We are all here day or night (im a frequ...
<t>Thanks Bell<br/> <br/> Your not wrong about the PO they are a complete pain in the rear end.<br/> Havent had time to touch the kitchen today with all of this going on there just hasnt been time what with getting my money sorted out again and going to the PO as they couldnt or wouldnt answer the q...
<t>My thoughts exactly Booksey, the postman we have now seems to be devoid of common sense.<br/> <br/> Its SO important that we get ALL our mail, I know for a fact that my wifes hospital results were posted out yet weve never received them, we found that out when they phoned us to enquire as to why ...