[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>HI Treez<br/> <br/> If you have saved your letter just highlight the body of the letter leaving out things like your address real name etc. right click, click copy then open this page and click reply then left click on the reply box then right click and click paste. Ha ha me giving out computer a...
<t>Hi Courtz<br/> <br/> Maybe your mum is clinging to the past where her and her children were all at home together. I am the opposite. I never ask my kids for anything I never went visiting without an invitation in triplicate. I did all the things I was asked like having them sta with me when their...
<t>Hi <br/> <br/> What about asking your mum why she feels the need to be with you as much as she can? She may be feeling worried or even scared of being alone. This might be because without you in her house she is getting problems from the neighbours. Could be anything and no-one will know til they...
<t>Hi <br/> <br/> I think the various organisations like NHS, hospitals, doctors, nurses, social workers etc are all so afraid to admit any wrong doing or even genuine human mistakes for fear of being sued is what creates the "sue for damages" culture that lawyers are making a mint out of.<br/> The ...
I will keep it in mind to wait a while before putting stuff on E Bay. Do I have to get a Pay Pal account and if so how do I do that? I would not like to be giving out a Bank Account number to strangers and cheques can be dodgy.

Thanks for the good advice

Duncaring
I am sure I have an Uncle Mac book too. I got a Radley bag out a charity shop a few years ago for £2.67. They clearly did not know what that was!
<t>Hi Lazydaisy<br/> <br/> I have loads of Ladybird books. Already taken a box load to a charity shop. Then I heard about Tootles the Taxi being a rare book now. Luckily I still have that one. I was thinking about E Bay. I have never done that but I have found charity shops not to be as nice places ...
<t>Hi Bowlingbun<br/> <br/> I am beginning to feel that I am trying to push through a sea of "things". I had a hoarder and a "could come in handy" as one parent and the other parent was if it does not move and does not resist chuck it! I think I have more hoarding tendencies. I have tons of boxes of...
<t>Hi Booksey and Nananana,<br/> <br/> I might try looking for that book too. I dont know if I dare go into our library and ask for it though!<br/> <br/> The phrase you used Booksey that struck me was "need a place to call mine and not ours". I cant seem to settle either in my flat or in my parents'...
Hi Pete

I do hope lessons have been learned for the sake of you and Jill.

Duncaring