[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>HI Brian<br/> <br/> This inheritance stuff is a real minefield. It causes so much trouble. I dont feel that my problems are really the inheritance. It is more the amount of people who thought they had a right to make comment and even try to bully me into giving in to their wishes. The fact that m...
<t>Hi Brian<br/> I had no intention of being mean with my inheritance. It was great when I could now buy things for my daughters but when the sons in law got at the demand and they are both from very tough areas and both over 6 ft while I am only 5 ft and very thin. No matter what they say or do I a...
<t>Hi Brian<br/> <br/> There are ways that your house can be protected for the future in the event of you having to be cared for. I am in Scotland and there are different laws in England so not sure what would be relative to your case.<br/> Again this would be a minefield which would need attention ...
<t>Hi Brian<br/> <br/> It is good that your daughters have had a good start in life with the help of their grand- parents and you. I would have loved to have been able to help my daughters but I will not be using any of my parents money to make life comfortable for a pair of free loaders. Both my da...
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> I have one daughter living in a bad area, she has one child and a three bedroom council house so she is paying bedroom tax. The other daughter has a one bedroom council house and two children (currently very young but different sexes). My father bought another flat the same as my ow...
<t>Hi Brian<br/> <br/> I really have no idea where people get the idea that they have any right to say anything about where inheritance goes. If the deceased has left a Will that gives the person's own wishes. If there is no Will there is legislation which sets out the inheritance laws. Why neighbou...
<t>Hi Eun<br/> <br/> Yet another good letter written by you. I hope you get a good result from it. Glasgow City Council gave way to neighbours who objected to my father's disabled parking place in the street he lived in for 56 years! <br/> <br/> I live Glasgow City Council full time. The experience ...
<t>Hi Big Bear<br/> <br/> Sorry you have come here. I actually do believe in an afterlife and although I am horribly lonely now that my parents and George are all gone I am glad that they will be getting better from their various ills. I know that they had to go because none of them liked the way th...
<t>Hi Briony,<br/> <br/> I am sorry to hear of all the difficulties you are having with your partners and their bipolar-ness. I did not ever have to deal with mental health issues. I cared for my dad who is now deceased. He was nearly 87 when he died and had all physicial health problems and operati...
<t>Hi <br/> <br/> Welcome to the board! Sorry to hear that you are having a wait for a transplant. There is another possibility though some people are really not keen and I can understand there concerns, we went through a lot of doubts, worries, religeous concerns etc.<br/> <br/> In 1993 my father h...