[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Dogloverlabs<br/> <br/> What a dreadful thing to happen in the last day/hours of your mother's life. I have absolutely no idea what form of life works in hospitals. My "sister" (depends how she feels whether she is related to us) works in a hospital in an Administrative Post. She didnt show fa...
<t>HI Bowling bun<br/> <br/> You are more than welcome.<br/> <br/> In the hospitals around here there are notices about not being abusive to staff. They must know their staff are in dire need of a slap if they feel the need to put up these notices.<br/> <br/> I am damned cheeky for a midget!!! LOL<b...
Hi Roy

I am at the Mod at Paisley on BBC Alba this week. My family compete in them.

Duncaring
<t>Hi Jenny<br/> <br/> I don't suppose Ward sisters can actually get a joiner to break into the house. I would have had the police out and my family who are all bouncers on the premises too. However she did manage to scare an 87 year old man with multiple health conditions and multiple organs in fai...
Thwarting I think is the word you are looking for
<t>Bowlingbun <br/> The hospitals depend on the fact that we love our carees and will only fight so far. I had a ward sister demand my dad's house keys so that she could discharge him, when I refused she said she would get a joiner to break into my dad's house because he was being discharged. This s...
<t>Hi Roy<br/> <br/> What you have written about Continuing Traumatic Stress Disorder has rung a bell for me. I was officially carer to my dad but during those 20 years I cared for my paternal grandmother and mother who died 1999 and 2002 respectively. I was also a working single parent of two child...
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> I would love to be able to open that link but just right now I dont feel able to even though my mum died in 2002, my paternal grandmother in 1999 and my maternal grandmother in 1968. Just feeling too delicate just now but thank you for doing this and hopefully I will feel stronger s...
<t>I didnt know that there was a charge for 1471! <br/> <br/> I get a lot of sales and ppi calls, also get window scrappage and eco fuels.<br/> <br/> At the flat I have an answer machine that says No Sales Calls are accepted on this telephone number. I was getting 8 calls a day from a certain window...
Aw that is a lovely idea. Something for me to think about. I am scared of going anywhere so maybe when the day comes ny ashes could go travelling if I dont get this mastered.

Duncaring