[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Jellytots<br/> <br/> Welcome to this site. I am fairly new here too. I have been in your situation of having my caree discharged from hospital too soon lots of times. My health has fallen apart a few times too because in over 10 years I have only had 1 week's break. It is good advice to have a...
<t>Hi Tray<br/> <br/> The problem with trying to get a break when the caree refuses to go into care for carer to get a break is very difficult if the caree is of sound mind. If they are of sound mind they can not be forced against their wishes to do anything or go anywhere. Some carees think that if...
Hi

Thanks for the welcome.

Ali:- My dad stays in his own house too. I am not sure if that is better or worse. It involves a lot of travelling but on the hand at least I can go back to my own house and scream if I need to.

LL
Hi Lucky

I am a newbie too. I think you will find it welcoming here. It is marvellous that your Dad has got to 100. Must be your good care.
Hi

I have just joined! I am carer to my parent who has so many illnesses and conditions it would take up too much space to list. Been caring for 17 years now. I look forward to getting to know you all Image