[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Weemocass<br/> Welcome. I am in Glasgow too, somewhere on the south near the Burrell and the Victoria Infirmary. I was my dad's carer until his death. I am still here because after 20 years of being a carer I only know carers. I now have health issues myself and there is a lady here who helps ...
<t>While your wife is in hospital do not say that you are giving up work. Ask them to arrange help at home and then see how your wife gets on with that. Sometimes it can be erratic and sometimes the caree just wants the main carer all the time. Also kit up you r house with washer dryer dishwasher an...
Hi Alan
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear your wife is not so good. Before you do anything permanent test and try all sorts of scenarios.

Duncaring
<t>My first car was a Red Mini which I bought for £50. The door were held on with washing line. Next I got a Torquoise blue Triumph Herald with white wall tyres. Many cars later I currently have two cars. One is a 59 Fiesta with 13k miles and the other is a 52 Rover with 10681 miles. I know the mile...
<t>Hi Weemart<br/> <br/> I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is hard to think straight after a death.<br/> <br/> I really must congratulate you on such an amazing post. I was laughing along with it and acting like a little noddy dog on a back shelf. It is so true especially the bit "colluded into...
Thanks Minnie

Duncaring

At the Scottish side of the forum
<t>Hi Bowlingbun<br/> A very interesting point! I have told Social Workers things they have denied the situations existed and yet when the situation was provided to be exactly as I said they say I am a bad lot! The evidence is there.<br/> I have recently had a letter from a legal firm. The comment t...
<t>Hi Dancing in the Rain<br/> <br/> The past can not be changed. I have related my experiences honestly. It was not good and it should not have gone this far.<br/> I think you and me you should just accept the end results of our own particular situations. I would not like to see carers falling out ...
<t>Hi Dancing in the Rain<br/> <br/> I do not have anyone marked as "Foe" on here and I would not do that unless something very serious happened.<br/> I have found dealing with people who just point blank DISCHARGE now matter what irritating. I have records of my dad being discharged with MRSA and L...
<t>Hi Bowlingbun<br/> I know exactly what you are going through. I had it all with my dad. From October 2010 they mentioned Nursing Home (NB Nursing not care Home) but then they sent him home even after bringing him home for a trial morning and two OT seeing that I could not even shift the wheelchai...