[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Henrietta It was Mum's gp who referred her to the hospice home team. It's not means tested. The gp referred Mum when I was desperate for sleep, as she thought they did a night sitting service. It turned out they didn't do this but came to the house to do an assessment and wanted to help with Mum'...
Thank you Henrietta. It is an enormous relief as you said. I really hope your dad gets it too. Let's hope you have someone fighting your corner at the full assessment, like the social worker did for us. I think she was genuine in her fight for Mum and wasn't just helping us so the local authority wo...
Thanks Bowlingbun! Thanks also for all the tips you've been giving me. Very helpful and much appreciated. Got through to Mum on phone later and told her the good news. I was right, they hadn't informed her and she'd seen the OT today. Typical! That is, unless they didn't know yet but I'd be very sur...
Hello Mark and all Thanks for your reply and I'm very sorry to read about your wife's illness. We've given in about the bed (for now) but Mum is still going to talk to the OT about the mattress. Like you, we're making the dining area into a bedroom and then we'll see how it goes. General hospital we...
I know, it's crazy isn't it? That's the NHS for you though. That term they use for discharge, ('medically fit'), is absurd for patients like my mum and many others. She's just phoned me now. She had a good old moan and got things off her chest. Couldn't talk earlier, as she was in too much pain. She...
Thanks very much Susieq. I found it with your instructions and have copied and pasted rather than loading the draft, as I didn't want to risk my post being deleted. Thanks for your reply Bowlingbun. If only scientists could solve the mysteries of sleep problems. Sorry to hear you suffer sometimes to...
Can't find it in the control panel either. Thought I could just copy and paste if I could find it, cos don't want to cancel or delete my post. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what that means though?
Hmmmm, I don't like the sound of loading the draft...it says, "Here you are able to select the draft you want to continue writing. Your current post will be cancelled, all current post contents will be deleted. View, edit and delete drafts within your User Control Panel." Why will it cancel my post ...
I had a look and that's drafts for private messages Bowlingbun. Good to learn that too though, so thank you :)

I can see the "load draft" now Henrietta, at the bottom where you said, so will use it in a mo. Thank you :) How are things going with your dad?
Thanks for your reply Bowlingbun

I saved a draft of a reply to you and now I don't know where the draft is! Do you know how to get to it please? Can't find anything about drafts in FAQ either.