[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty
phrase
<t>Sorry I haven't got time to write more now, but my son is far more "valued, included, and present in everyday society" in his residential care setting than he could ever be in a supported living situation. He lives with a small group of similar people with high care needs and they are out and abo...
globe
Hear hear Jenny. My husband and I have said this for years!
<t>Just wanted to say hi and say I've got some idea where you're coming from.<br/> <br/> My son is 24 and although has different needs to yours, we seem to have spent our lives fighting for him. Last year, he left college and we were near breaking point dealing with the powers that be to agree on a ...
The Only Way is Up - Yazz & the Plastic Population
Hmmm... Not sure I agree with all their assumptions of what they consider as 'better'. I think what is 'better' is what suits the individual, not 'one size fits all'.
That sounds hopeful, Paul. Hope things improve further.
balloon