[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search

hi

Glad to hear that Jimbo if everyone had help with this matter there will be lots more happy carers!
thank you for your fast reply and your help

aur3
<t>Hi my partner with epilepsy and cerebral palsy/hemiplegia and diastolic/systolic heart murmur.<br/> just got denied DLA (we applied for a change of circumstances as he's been getting lower care), it's so frustrating after completing in detail such long forms.<br/> They say he only needs care to p...
Hi there a warm welcome. I think caring, with his pain and joysm is pretty much the same no matter what country you are in...but the support, help they get from state/gov changes a lot from country to country...that's what I've found at least. see you around http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_wink....
<t>So I thought my son had been admitted to the special school I wanted but no that is not the case!!! I had a meeting with the headteacher and EP this morning. Last week I was told he was joining now they are officially looking into were he will go...The meeting was one of again where they tell you...
How ungreful of your ex!!
All the best for the future Image
<t>hi kat<br/> I just read your last post, I would recomend going to a legal advicer (comunity legal advice) or an advocy service. This is what I am looking into right now as I don't think I can keep chasing things on my own...there has to be someone that can help out there<br/> good luck and take c...
<t>Hi I can understand how stressful this is for you. Hope you can sort it out soon<br/> We had something similar happen to us, but with our Housing benefit (thank goodness we had a bit of savings...but by the time it got fixed they were gone!). This whole thing started in 2nd of november and today ...
Hi, I'm having the same problem with my partner here, with the doctors saying they can say anything about his health because of confidenciality...I find it very frustrating!! He's epileptic with left side hemiparesis so can't drive. That much be such a worry for you!
Thanks for the welcome Paulingreece, I visited Anwell View a few weeks back and got some excelent advice from the headteacher...he goes to the other special school Middleton which seems real good too, hope I found the place for him... Paul72: It depends really, last month he did not have any seizure...