[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi and welcome http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_razz.gif When I phoned to ask about this they told me you are can get 4 weeks of holiday per year without it affecting your carers Allowance, but they still need to know the days he is not with you. If it's for longer it will stop and you'll get it ...
Sorry I just reread your post...where it says a year and a half.
After two years I hope we get somewhere soon...take care
<t>Hi Nyk,<br/> <br/> I am in this situation with my husband, we are currently struggling to get a Brain Injury diagnosis...after two years one GP finally took us seriosly and has made a refferal to a neurospiclogist (not sure how to spell). I too find the emotional side of his difficulties very har...
Hi Melly and Tracey, Thank you for writing...some good advice there. On Friday I took him to the GP...and he did some checks, he gave him something for his digestion, as this is something he was struggling with for a while. But I don't think this has much to do, as he struggles with this on and off....
Hi, I'm wondering if someone can offer advice. My son is almost ten an since he began school after Christmas his behaviour has been horrible. He's crying lots and he's tamtrums have increased in frecuency and intensity. It's quite scary and I'm afraid he's going to open he's head if he continues...o...
Hi Angela,
I too think carees can get a bit selfish and demanding...least that's what I've found out supporting my partner...somewhere you have to draw the line and take care of your needs too!
Take care hope your weekend is not a bad one xx
Yes, great thread, I had no idea about this companion pass till I read this...I did asked the social worker and he was was like: that's for older people...basically trying to put us off...which of course had the opposite effect, so I call the council and low and behold this pass is available, just g...
Hi there, I can relate to how you are feeling...but I don't know the answer of how to cope, wish I did! Sometimes I feel life passes me by, supporting and caring for everyone...and just waiting for things to improve...but they don't. Feeling alone and like nobody gets it it's very hard, some just gi...
<t>Hi, thanks for the reply...he's only lived i England for 3 years...so not much records here. He is dutch but his relatives don't want to help getting his medical dossier, saying it was a long time ago and they are most surely not valid. I wonder why everyone thinks the problems are no longer ther...
<t>Anybody has faced a similar situation or is able to give advice: My SO had meningitis and brain hemorrage as a child, among other things was in coma for two weeks (I have gotten confirmation from Headway charity that these are consider brain injury) the problem is he lost and has gotten rid of mo...