[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome
Thanks - any advice around the lines of 'don't worry' is sound advice. There is no point worrying - it won't solve anything - and no one knows how things will pan out.
<t>Mother has indicated that she does not feel that the (planned) modifications (stair-lift and door widening) will be help. She wonders if it will be possible to swap the house for a bungalow. It is a private house and is probably not worth much more than 110k. Bungalows that I have looked at (onli...
<t>Hello<br/> I care for my mother. Her disability has not been diagnosed - except a consultant said it was 'motor neuron disease but not precisely'. Using a wheelie-tray she just about manages to get round the house. She uses another wheeled frame upstairs. She just about manages to get up and down...