[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks - Kangoo does look like a smaller alternative (the smaller the better as long as it does the job).

car

I now need to look at a car into which a power chair can be driven. Fiat Doblo comes to mind but something smaller would be preferred. I've been told that there are smaller cars which would do the job. I once again cast my question out there - thanks everyone...
<t>Happy Sunday to you all!<br/> The stair lift has now been installed. It's a Simplicity Minvator. Mum is pleased with it except that, when the seat if flipped forward (it folds up when not in use to allow room for people to walk past) the footrest platform descends. She finds it difficult and woul...
Thanks corgiee but, if she did not know that I had a remote, she would still feel that she had to hand me the remote as she left the room.
<t>Thanks corgiee. In a week or so, when some of the work is to commence, Mother will stay with a relative. I plan opt do some chilling - but not total-chilling as I'll have to be available to give the contractors access to the premises first thing in the morning and throughout the day. Still - some...
<t>Thanks for all the replies. Last week she asked if she should put the TV remote on the coffee table and, after a short exchange, I said that I could walk back and fore across the room a hundred times and it would take only a fraction of the effort that it takes her to cross it once - I'll bear in...
<t>Dear All. Time for a good whinge I guess. I have a day off work today. I nagged Mum all last week to book an appointment to see her GP as she's not been feeling well for weeks - then I would book Special Leave. I had a feeling that she would wait until my day off today to book the appointment. Ho...
Not sure if I should start a new thread but, just to update y'all, an NHS physiotherapist called yesterday and said she would contact the authority to check on progress re the modifications. Today a surveyor called and said the modifications will go ahead in approx 10 days.
<t>A solicitor is to phone me tomorrow with my half hour of free legal advice. However, it looks as though, for the time being, the idea of a 'buy out' is hypothetical only (the concept may be raised again in future though) and modifications to the house are to be pursued. I have been advised that s...
Thanks for all the replies.
My sister certainly is prepared to take over the role of carer.
As advised, I'll research the legal implications of the 'buy out'.
Thanks again
J