<t>as far as i know you cant clamp a car that has a blue badge but they do <br/> however if the car has a tax exemption and tax disk is marked nil disabled they should not clamp it some cowboy firms will of course take advantage of it and if the disabled driver or authorised driver are not up to spe...
<t>ive been lucky up here in newcastle freeman , general or the r.v.i hospital with blue badge iam normally ok but on one visit last year when we had to rush into hospital as my father had only hours to live i just parked anywhere we have a blue badge which i displayed but our car is through motabil...
<t>during the last few months of my fathers life we got involved with social services mainly through the army veterans agency to make sure my dad was in good hands at home with me as his carer.<br/> however i went to one meeting as they wanted me to start using a hoist to lift him and they were goin...
sorted and should be backdated ive been told you can get discount even if you are not receiving carers allowance??????????
<t>I think we should receive a bit more cash but as we all know its not just about money we should be exempt from council tax for a start ive got to pay half of our tax as i have a small private pension it just puts me out help with income support , housing benefit and all the other things going i c...
<t>Last year feb 2006 my father died this led to a cock up with our council tax as every thing was in his name<br/> we got it sorted but not until december when w then had to pay my half of the tax £500 my mother gets full tax and disabled releif plus housing benefit i get nowt however last year ...
DO YOU HAVE ANY LINK WITH ARMY,NAVY,AIR FORCE, IF SO LIKE MY MOTHER YOU CAN GET HELP FROM VETERANS AGENCY OR REGIMENTS OR S.S.A.F.A
MY MOTHER GETS RESPEIT 4 WEEKS PER YEAR I AM SUPPOSED TO PAY IF I JOIN HER BUT CAN GET HELP FROM OTHERS

GEORGE