A GOOD REST ,
A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP WOULD BE MOST WELCOME TIS JUST ANOTHER DAY....
what's on the telly mam
nothing just dust
ill report you I.D.S.
TO HAVE YOUR ALLOWANCE STOPPED
off topic a wee bit my father had just 5 weeks respite care to give me a break by the way this was all we had over 11 years and we paid for it on his first visit when we popped in to see him he was wearing a shell suit not his a vest no underwear a nappy ( which he did not need ) odd socks and someo...
well we now know, well we know that we wont know till after the election , we need answers regarding welfare benefits IAIN DUNCAN SMITH HAS BEEN ASKED TO FIND AN EXTRA 1 BILLION OVER AND ABOVE THE CUTS HE HAS SET IN PLACE .... carers allowance which is one of the "working age benefits" where the cla...
for most carers Christmas is just another day but it is the one day when we should think of the less fortunate as per usual my mother will send a donation to the people at crisis at Christmas that's my Christmas present from her to me ....

http://community.crisis.org.uk/christmas-appeal-2014
don't hold your breath but carers of veteran's of any age with or without the carers allowance may get more support within the new military covenant God alone knows how many times they have re written the military covenant.. anywho respite care and "increased payments " for carers may be on offer......
if you pay nowt you get nowt...
if you pay your share of the rent and are liable for your share of the council tax and are on a low income then you will get housing benefit and council tax support also for people like me who are joint tenant's and have carers allowance plus private occupational pensions they may have to pay their ...
we live in Newcastle some 300 miles from London but we have exemption from the London congestion charge but it is well known that the blue badge has limited use with the city of London .. when we visit for things like the armistice days parade sat/sun + garden party's we have special windscreen stic...
N.H.S. England have come forward with a marvellous plan they will give people £200 off their council tax bill assuming they pay council tax in the first place if they volunteer to "work" in hospitals or "care" for someone with a long term illness, yet again it shows how those we have trusted with ou...