[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
most conmen/woman work openly in Westminster often called M.P`s
when I was rushed into hospital 14 months ago as usual turned down pain relief but was , within hours on I.V. morphine at first then oramorph and tramadol which is good pain relief but tramadol is addictive .. happy dreams for 3 nights ..
we have been invited by the last post association to visit them in YPRES BELGIUM over Easter, as its the old dolls (mam) 92 birthday 2nd April we are going over, the British legion in Leper Belgium have arranged a surprise party for her my brother Stan will also be with us and on our return garden p...
IS THIS ADVICE CORRECT ?????????? Like thousands of other carers this is the time of year we yet again have to inform the council of our status re council tax , housing benefit as I pay my rent , council tax they don't need any information from me but as I live with the person I care for and am not ...
31250009.jpg she was serving with the A.T.S. not a civilian .. wellington barracks birdcage walk London 1939-46 she was in her billet the night of the bombing having just been on duty for 20 hours on the anti aircraft heavy ack ack mixed battery her injuries were war related hence the 100% war disa...
scan0006.jpg since 1997 I/we have had just 4 weeks respite care via the M.O.D. 3 of those weeks were for my father but when he was in respite I was looking after my mother not a big problem , however upon his death in 2006 my mother had a 1 week respite care break during this break I redecorated th...
we should all protest about the lack of support for carers hit them where it hurts I was informed that to conduct a carers assessment via a home visit cost about £75 multiply that by the SIX MILLION lets all ask for one ..........
UKIP PLEDGE TO RAISE CARERS ALLOWANCE BY £15 PER WEEK TO THE SAME LEVEL AS THE UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFIT OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS I HAVE CONSTANTLY POSTED ON VARIOUS FORUMS ASKING LABOUR WHAT THEY WILL DO FOR CARERS ... HAVE EVEN CONTACTED MY OWN M.P. IAN LAVERY WANSBECK NORTHUMBERLAND ...SADLY NOT A SIN...
I was given a hospital tilting bed for my father it was ordered by his veterans welfare officer M.O.D. with social services in Jan 2005 it was ordered mainly to help me, it was delivered Jan 2006 just 3 weeks before he entered hospital for the last time ....they also wanted him to remain in a dump o...
its fraud and they should be prosecuted as they would someone claiming benefit's illegally