I thought it was getting late early anywho with a surname like mine you would think I would be interested but to be honest cant see what the fuss was about it`s been going on for millions of years and will continue to do so long after mankind is off this planet ,,,sometimes I think mankind ruined th...
100 people per week have to give up the Motability car due to loss of disability benefits I am not 100% sure but was told since 2010 just 7 war disabled veterans have lost the mobility allowance ...
we have duel fuel with brit gas our account was £15 in debit, they raised the direct debit by £10 per month , don't ask me how but we then had notification of £ 450 in credit they refunded £400 and direct debate back down to £90 per month ..god I wish I had an level in hard sums :S
10422406_10205239260399620_1799874566457653061_n.jpg 18 months ago I had a problem with my hip/knee found it difficult to drive, when talking to Motability re v 103 for trip to Belgium just mentioned problems with manual gears ,, within a week they gave us permission to change car for automatic 18 ...
don't forget some veterans charities like help for hero's don't help vets from WWII , Korea , N.I. South Atlantic and many other conflicts ..
you can be entitled to a service pension , time spent in H.M. forces, you can claim a war related disablement pension but you must prove the illness/ injury is an accepted condition due to war service both of my parents had war disablement pensions due to their service in H.M. forces the war pension...
both parents ex WWII veterans my aunt a navy widow worked for ssafa in Northumberland anywho many years ago when my father was alive we could get no help from council for stair lift his welfare officer from veterans agency informed us that they could not help and we were redirected to ssafa they car...
take civil action via small claims courts to reclaim monies paid
it is fraud contact agency / local authority and the C.Q.C.
scan0001.jpg this awaited for me on return from my G.P. he agreed to write a letter confirming my own health / state of mind would benefit from a respite care break , however the cost of the letter could be over £30 ( he was unsure of the cost) this could be 50% of my weekly carers allowance even t...