[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
well done chancellor you recognised the true value of the carer who depends on carers allowance to survive and by doing so we will see our benefit rise by inflation in 2016 the rise is worth just under ZERO... carers allowance and all war related pensions should have been linked to the triple lock s...
many elderly in receipt of attendance allowance or constant attendance allowance may not be seen as "ill" enough to qualify for social care & if the were the care provided could be as little as one hour per day A.A. at say £70 per week £ 10 per day in 2020 the hourly rate for paid care workers will ...
if the government via N.H.S. / G.P. / Local authorities were able to provide social care / care in general for the "elderly" probably those in retirement would you be prepared to have all disability benefits removed from them ? worth over 4 billion per year this cash would then be used to fund the c...
10422406_10205239260399620_1799874566457653061_n.jpg motability probably the best charity ever except the wages paid to the ceo`s anywho we had a ford mondeo titanium x 2ltr but as I had trouble with my hip needed an automatic was happy to wait the 20 months to renew but when I had a telephone chat...
his own report accepted by the tory party yet carers uk never raise this report in public..the rates of allowance are now higher ... but does he still agree with his report from his own think tank the C.S.J. one day someone will ask him..ive tried but I am just a single voice .. 4.1 Raise the level ...
I retire in 2016 so will be out of it ... universal credits must be in place carers outside universal credits will be entitled to nothing .. it will hit carers like myself who gave up work and had a small , tiny , insignificant private occupational pension which I paid for this prevents people like ...
4.1 Raise the level of Carers Allowance to £90 a week The rationale for raising the UK’s low level of Carers Allowance rests on the fact that this allowance, in reality, recompenses a very high level of work. The Economic Dependency paper (4.2.1: Fair Level of Support for those that truly cannot wor...
AS I PREDICTED SOME MONTHS AGO .... the Conservatives will look at ending CARERS ALLOWANCE unless the carer is also in receipt of universal credit ... CARERS like myself who gave up work to care could do so because I had a private occupational pension + CARERS ALLOWANCE due to my own private occupat...
I don't understand the term "age limit " we don't have an age limit that stops the elderly from getting social care if the elderly person needs attendance allowance they can apply for it at any time when over the retirement age some benefits continue beyond retirement if the elderly person has no sa...