[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
For those who get assistance from outside carers, how do you manage things if your relative doesn't like a particular carer? My dad's care is provided by a local agency and funded by the local authority, but there is one particular carer he just can't stand. He loves all the others, but he hates thi...
Well, I guess the holiday couldn't last for ever - within minutes of the garage ringing me to tell me that the car was ready to collect, the words "On your way back, could you..." were already ringing in the air. I guess it was inevitable - although I could've fobbed my dad off indefinitely with mad...
I'll tell them there's a problem with the flux capacitor...
Just had a call from the garage: Garage guy: I've sent you over a summary of all the work that needs doing before we re-test. Me: Yeah, that's all cool, go ahead and do it all. Guy: Do you need it back urgently today? Me: Oh good God, no. By close of play tomorrow will be fine. Don't worry, no rush....
...I've just put my car into the garage for service and MOT and I probably won't get it back till tomorrow. I feel so liberated! Without my car, I'm not at everyone's beck and call - I won't have to take yet another sackload of the mother-in-law's QVC parcel returns to the post office. I won't have ...
If my dad can fall asleep watching Parliament, then think Westminster has offered him a job, and if he can fall asleep watching Deal Or No Deal, then think Noel Edmunds is in his lounge, then Gawd help us if he ever finds the *ahem* mucky channels...
Dad rang me on his landline the other week telling me he was at the Houses of Parliament and had been offered a job. I had to swallow a response of "But I thought the Monster Raving Loony Party had disbanded?"
I think he'd fallen asleep watching some live Westminster debate or something.
Awww, you all did really well!

The answers were:
1) Elton John
2) Neil Oliver (off the Coast telly show)
3) Mouthwash
4) Heinz Burger Sauce (he likes it on his salad), but Thousand Island sauce works too.
What, like as in "Auf Wiedersehen Pet"?
Susie - 3ish out of 4, you're really close!