[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hi, I've sent a email to the councillor overlooking SSD ... Once again I asked to speak to the PA of the person in charge of Social Services... I have made a online complaint... Still no medication for mum to help her sleep... contacted 111, the doctor I spoke to will send a strongly worded letter t...
thank you for your message of kindness, Update , i was promised a callback from Social services , that never happened.. I have txted mums social worker 3 times asking for help regarding the sleeping issue, no reply ... Monday , I will once again make myself a nonsense ... i'm sleeping during the day...
Right , will update tomorrow .. thank you
hi, i been shouting at them, they remark "saying that mums need will be met , you just have to wait ..."

have you dealt with Essex Social services ?
not even the dementia team can get in touch with them
hi, regarding the following : Social Services Needs Assessment done yet? , i have requested this... A Carers Assessment? Social worker informs me that this has been carried out A NHS Continuing Care Assessment? this has to be done by the GP ? My action plan now is to take mum to the A&E every night ...
hi Jenny, i been promised respite but like the funding when is it going to happening ? the whole caring thing is a sham ,,, there is no help unless you can afford it ... and leaving her ? no, it is against the law and i wouldn't be able to relax... the services don't value my life at all..... i'm sa...
hi, for the last week or so my mother is simply not sleeping ,, i'm getting about three hours a night and it's really hitting me hard now,,, I asked my Mum's GP , I asked the Dementia Crisis Team and i Asked my mums social worker and no one helping me ... How can i leverage the GP ? to help me more ...
Sadly it 's not good news yet , i got to wait over four weeks, yes the funding being backdated however i can't afford to pay anyone now so i got to wait.... it's be at least two months .....:(
I converted my mums scooter into a two seater after a number of near misses from riding in the road without looking to simply riding off...
Could be fantastic news....

I got in touch a with his PA and a manager has rang me back with a promised that the funding will be backdated today...

Thanks all so much....

a big thank you to :

bowlingbun
Melly1
Anne001
jenny lucas