[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Its really nice to meet you Karen, this place really is a God-send

Linda Image
I saw it too - what is wrong with some people?
Linda
Welcome!

I was just thinking - isnt there an organisation for old soldiers?

Linda
Welcome Strider (reminds me of Lord of the rings)
Its not my Caree who takes all the tablets here, its me! Oh well................
looking forward to seeing you around

Linda
Brilliant!
If you Google "Oldest Carer in Britain" the internet has no concept of Carers being old!

Well done to your Mum - Im very pleased to meet you too.

Linda
<t>Hi Andy, its good to meet you. My Mum and Me nursed my Dad through terminal lung Cancer, and now I look after Mum (shes moved in with us) and she now 81. <br/> <br/> None of this is ever easy, but try to tackle each problem one at a time. This forum is great, I ve only just joined - and guess wha...
Hi Julie I care for my Mum too, she is 81 and in fairly good health. She has sold he bungalow which wasnt in a particularly good area and moved in with us while she has a granny annexe built in our garden - we have a couple of months to go before it starts. We hadnt been really close at all - but wh...
Diabetic here too. I eat crap - just for some kind of comfort - but 2011 is going to be my year, I need to value myself a bit more!
Hi again Audrey!