[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
This whole situation is echos of when DWP/government first began their crusade against the unemployed/disabled some years ago, the few who spoke out about it were fobbed off as conspiracy loons and all the rest, more than a decade on some 100,000+ claimants deceased as a result of government policy....
The problem is that people have now snaffled all the home delivery slots by booking weekly repeat orders leaving vulnerable people who need to isolate with no access at all to home delivery and a logistical nightmare of how to get stuff from the shelves to the doorstep safely. Slots were hit and mi...
Well that's ridiculous when the person has learning difficulties or dementia etc or lives with the carer. If they cannot be left alone nor understand the rules for social distancing - where does that leave them? Melly1 At this rate we won't find out for a while - as discussed in "Shopping" thread, ...
They talk about mental well being, many of us felt abandoned/isolated BEFORE this all kicked off in some cases for years so you could draw your own conclusions on how well thats working out now. Another here regarding the online deliveries, and I posted some information regarding both the various fo...
hello, Maintaining supply of, managing and administering medications (in particular controlled and/or emergency medications) They always mention preparing meals but not feeding where the cared for person is unable to feed themself.. whether its through a PEG or feeding them the normal way - also con...
Bill i was thinking of that earlier how the milk man would have no problems finding customers at the moment, especially if he did bread, eggs etc alongside.. trouble is I fear the mentality of people in more built up areas if kids didn't vandalise or outright steal his float he would probably get ro...
The volunteer services that have popped up are great but not a one size fits all Online deliveries have only gotten worse, for example you can only book up to 2 weeks in advance with ASDA now, bearing in mind before this restriction they were booked for the better part of the next month (and intend ...
Couple times I have tried to use the local shop which has an "8 to 9" in place. First time when about to cross the road saw (not to mention heard) an older person coughing their guts up as they went in and decided against it. Next day tried again, during the same slot, and it was full of keyworker c...
I mean imagine people who don't have carers, or those who have carers fall ill....if someone vulnerable goes out in an attempt to do their own shopping and has a fall or something - that's strain that the NHS could do without and that could be prevented. We can only follow advice and "stay at home"...
I know the page as well, I had to hunt around for it, as originally I suspected the information may had just been edited/redacted out due to everything going on the past week. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-on-social-distancing-and-for-vulnerable-people/guidance-on-soci...