[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Oh I know the ones you are talking about.. you need to be shaven for them to properly fit - main/sib caree would be very weirded out because he hasn't seen me without a beard since he was small :P

Thanks for the link

Best wishes
Its like doing a job which pays 50k before stamp, only to be taxed down to 5k, and then to give a large part of that up as well. Except worse, because when the work day was finished, admittedly I still had to come home and deal with things like we all do, but you knew the work day itself was done wi...
Tempting, how recently have you used them and what was quality like?

Cheers
Thats the problem, sidestepping the white elephant in the room, which is the assumption of any political entity (particularly the one we're stuck with, who only care about lifting lockdown, so they can go back to buffing their own bank accounts) that they would actually be willing to hand back power...
Bit too busy to go into details but I can tell you there is no way councils are being forthcoming based on the list you provided, I'll drop you a message when things calm down to illuminate :)
I want to see the government being held to account, I am sick of seeing my future/any sort of aspirations I had in the rear view mirror as I slowly kill myself through sheer exhaustion which honestly has me at a point where I am afraid one morning I won't wake up. And I'm not even that old.. I can't...
Parts of Asia have been dealing with this sort of thing for decades, and mask wearing, along with people taking more responsibility for personal hygiene/bad habits is ingrained into their national psyche. For instance Japan's social etiquette around the subject of sneezing/blowing ones nose in publi...
If anything I should apologise. Its just immensely frustrating to know how difficult it is for many here right now, yet to see politician and other public mouthpieces crying from the hilltops in true pat on the back circle jerk motion what a good job they are doing in looking after those who are vul...
Its one of those things which was in the pipeline before cvoid19, its just that the situation has allowed that agenda to come forward. However I would rather see the story covered in more reliable forms of media before getting into it, as the papers care more about what they have to say to sell unit...
I get that they can only work with the information made available to them else the wider public would fleece the system as they were doing before identification badges/paperwork became a pre-requisite for key worker access. However the more supermarkets and other supporting cast push the burden of p...