[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
In the short term, you could try applying for an emergency deputyship order which may be granted in relation to helping a caree with a decision which may immediately impact their health and well being, which you have demonstrated in your post In the long term, i have to tell you, actually putting a ...
From another that has been doing this most of their life, You have been through an awful lot from a young age. Consider that this is not just going to be a mourning period for your sibling, you will probably feel like because of the ongoing situation with your family you were never able to properly ...
You must keep telling yourself "I am doing the right thing" because the sad reality is that one day, we will die, and our children need to be safe and be well cared for without us one day. Pretending we will live forever is not an option for someone with a child with LD. Probably one of the best pa...
Hello, If an NHS occupational therapist has issued equipment for a cared-for person with an outlook to it being used for all tasks relative to its purpose (for example, a hoist for transfers, etc) then it is usually done so under the premise of there being a risk to not just the cared for person (in...
They come at a premium, but then so does your time. No doubt you could prepare a meal for less, but then you throw in cases where you would have to puree the meal due to special nutritional needs (dysphagia/swallowing problems) and I'm talking where there can't be any lumps, or bits of skin etc, the...
Hello, Firstly, good to know your mother is well after this You are being more than reasonable, this is a very serious, yet completely avoidable error on the home's part, they have no excuse and need to be held to account before somebody gets hurt. Get adult safeguarding involved, contact CQC and in...
Going from earlier post(s). Its very hard to cover the subject of immigration because we are intentionally/deliberately poorly educated as a population and not exposed to the subject matter in real terms, outside of the scope of political agendas and the media. The saying applies you tell a lie enou...
That carer sounds about as useful as a chocolate teapot they should had just used their discretion and pulled you aside and just said calmly "it might not be anything but just so you know one of the team noticed a lump which we've added to the body map, and which you may want to follow up with scree...
Hello, Check the website for your local borough council, and then look for "adult social services" and it should take you through to a page with numbers, on that list they will usually have a number for the safeguarding team, though their usually in the same building as social services itself (basic...
Hello, Does anyone receive money in their personal budget to help them be a better parents to young/adult children, help in their caring role and improve skills? It mentions it in the support needs assessment form? I'm confused what type of things would this entail? Thanks. They've never given me a...