[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Both the OS (operating system) and software packages all come complete with accessibility tools these days so it should be minimal. For example windows 7 (which is pretty widely used, especially since the departure of support for windows XP) has "ease of access" within the "control panel", its had a...
Honey badger, We have the same problem with contractors in our estate. They park their own and work vehicles astride the pavement, usually over the lowered kerbs. Pedestrians are forced to work in the road and those using pushchairs, wheelchairs and scooters cannot mount or get off the pavement. :e...
I had an incident where a company who upon closer inspection are in fact sub-contracted by my local council to do road works decided to park their vehicle (with a trailer attached to the back for a small digger) over the double yellow lines, the kerb and onto the pavement itself. It meant I had to s...
Would not go as far as suggesting we go down on our knees, I do believe in border controls, just stating we don't get the entire picture of things from the media or politicians.. you often have to go digging for that information yourself I agree with what you have said regarding the foster care shor...
Apologies in advance for going slightly political. I'm actually very jaded from politics as far as parties go but have plenty rattling around as to how their words on the big shiny television box translate into events on the ground, how the real world works. Immigration is largely just a pink elepha...
Just another has-been celebrity trying to preserve their 15 minutes Source : http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/16/the-call-centre-ursula-presgrave-downs-syndrome-facebook-post_n_8144646.html Although its in all manner of news related websites at the moment as well.. I just tend to not bother w...
What hobbies do you all have? More of a "list of things I used to do" :P Or at least some of them. Listening to music, 70's 80's and 90's mostly.. but so long as its not soppy love songs or pop, its all good. I was at one point a keen guitarist before my hands got bad... I picked it up mainly to re...
Welcome Darren, Without turning into a huge rant, you have my sympathy on this and you are not alone. Its a shot in the dark but you could perhaps try asking for a discussion over the telephone as opposed to attending in person, it depends on the level of discretion of the adviser though... and dwp....
Posted here because wasn't quite sure where to fit it in. I've wondered about this for a while and am just curious what the general consensus is on this topic or perhaps even their own experiences with this. One of the carees I look after at home (M, parent) has attending agency carers a couple time...
Q: How many eggs does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: None, eggs don't have hands