[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just another has-been celebrity trying to preserve their 15 minutes Source : http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/16/the-call-centre-ursula-presgrave-downs-syndrome-facebook-post_n_8144646.html Although its in all manner of news related websites at the moment as well.. I just tend to not bother w...
What hobbies do you all have? More of a "list of things I used to do" :P Or at least some of them. Listening to music, 70's 80's and 90's mostly.. but so long as its not soppy love songs or pop, its all good. I was at one point a keen guitarist before my hands got bad... I picked it up mainly to re...
Welcome Darren, Without turning into a huge rant, you have my sympathy on this and you are not alone. Its a shot in the dark but you could perhaps try asking for a discussion over the telephone as opposed to attending in person, it depends on the level of discretion of the adviser though... and dwp....
Posted here because wasn't quite sure where to fit it in. I've wondered about this for a while and am just curious what the general consensus is on this topic or perhaps even their own experiences with this. One of the carees I look after at home (M, parent) has attending agency carers a couple time...
Q: How many eggs does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: None, eggs don't have hands
hello, While it may be of little if any consolation to your situation, I just wanted to say having read your original post I am absolutely outraged and horrified for somebody being placed in this situation, its absolutely shocking that in this day and age people are seeing the sort of attitude you h...
Just wanted to add, from own experience on the other side of the fence. Do not take your partners percieved lack of emotional response to heart.. it could well be the case that the presence of emotion (both their own as well as that of others) is too much for them to cope with, so the mind's natural...
hello again, if it is ok I would be happy to continue the discussion a little further in a new thread in the Members' Corner. Jenny I have tried to answer some of the "Blunt" parts there Thank you for the replies I will try to check back when I can, hopefully somebody can lock this thread as I don't...
Don't worry theres little you (or anybody) could say to shock me, I grew up in this environment and care giving has always been a thing in some capacity so have a pretty thick skin.. and the honesty is better than treading eggshells. Though i would suggest while I can articulate/explain a point, I h...
On paper I'm solely responsible for S, G (and by lesser extent M) are more like unofficial roles which obviously don't consume as much time/resources as S, but are however things going on in the background to deal with. G refuses any sort of outside assistance whatsoever and due to lack of any menta...