[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
What is the Range..is it a shop? General goods store.. they were only aloud to stay open because of the rule regarding sales of "essential items" which translates to : the owner had refrigeration units installed at the last minute, regardless of any intention to fill them or not You wouldn't take y...
There are 100's of them doing the rounds.. this was actually one of the nicer ones! Joking aside, I think they are making a big mistake. They should get to the 3 month mark and then review as originally planned... not invite another wave of community transmission during a time where the care system ...
warning.jpg
I might get this one blown up for a poster tbh
Hello and welcome Michael, It really is relentless, but you are in good company If you can think of a specific problem there are plenty of us around to take a stab at helping you out as we've probably gone through, or are in fact going through the same issue, or similar before. Funny people mention ...
Another subject I have touched upon in recent posts and something which I imagine will be on CUK's radar as well, affecting both carers and our loved ones, which has come about because of the powers given to councils via the corona virus legislation (also viewable online in all its infamy) which was...
This is an important subject generally, but in particular interest to those with around-the-clock caree's, who are unable to communicate effectively, because even if we successfully shield our loved ones from covoid19, there is always the underlying chance they will at some point require hospital tr...
Denis, Please don't take my earlier response as an attack on your views as was not my intention and I sincerely apologise if it was taken as such. You absolutely should be able to express your opinion without feeling judged, that was the whole point I was scratching at, we don't do that here and I a...
I respect your opinion and as far as shielding goes I can completely emphasize on that front as well, as like yourself our household as with many other readers are having to shield due to vulnerable occupants who would suffer a poor outcome if they caught the disease because of their health. It make...
@Cloudygal its funny you mention clogged drains When you go to bed put some Pepsi/Cola (the more acidic the better) down each drain and just let it do its thing Then in the morning just throw some boiling water down to rinse it through and your done We don't even drink the stuff its just handy to ke...
To be fair, if you consider cold snaps, where you can see your own breath, then apply that all year round (its just not visible to the naked eye) 2 metres quickly becomes a bad joke, let alone 1