[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
No kidding, I'd like to see the over 60's that were told all their lives that was the age they would retire to get their pensions, it is a horrible thing to see someone move into care yet be under the age for pension, making them answerable to DWP Wish I was making it up, some absolute horror storie...
Plenty of male carers out there who have had to give up paid work to care !!! Nearly 30 years off, I'd be surprised if we even have a state pension by then, let alone if am around to claim it :P Honestly aside from the blatant/opportunistic timing of the bribe, policies like this serve an ulterior ...
Tiger II :)

Not as much a beast as the original due to late introduction, lack of resources (less produced) as well as design problems,

Looks beautifully menacing though

I like this sort of thing (not war, just the technology)
Forgive the wording I was a bit rushed at the time, The kit can be a single item, or series of items usually found at home a person can keep nearby to alleviate high stress/over-stimulation/sensory overload.. the closest thing to a common ground is probably the noise cancelling headphones/ear buds b...
Wonder if at least some of the "temper" episodes are in fact actually meltdowns due to being absolutely overwhelmed by environment/surroundings which have gone unchecked/gotten out of hand. As well as what measures the school actually has in place to accommodate these situations as well as your sons...
As active POA they should provide information relevant to the "live" admission (the current stay) upon request and include you in all meetings as an advocate representing your loved ones interests when they are unable to express themselves. You are basically present to ensure they are being treated ...
Hello and welcome, I want to help you, but don't wish to give instructions which may make your situation worse, so forgive me for coming off as "playing it safe", there are just too many moving parts when it comes to creditors (even when you've paid them) and I don't wish to make your situation wors...
What do you do for a living Honey badger?If you'd rather not say publically you can PM Its alright though I suspect not the answer you are looking for/expecting :) I am a full time unpaid carer (former young-carer now in late 30's) looking after several family members, primarily a younger (adult) s...
I know this is slightly off the beaten track, but I have to ask, You are a younger person who health issues aside appears to have capacity for decision making, certainly when it comes to your preferred place of care (which given your choice, would be home, not in residential) Did you or your mother ...
When it is said and done if you are not able to take care of your mother that is not your fault, you never asked for the responsibility, it was just thrown upon you.. and nobody can prepare for that. Even willingly you should never had been placed in such an overwhelming position of dependency from ...