[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
At least now it is catching peoples attention though, theres some articles popping up which tell a little more about her earlier life and services will need to be seen to be doing something https://samedifference1.com/2020/07/30/welsh-mother-barbara-macarthur-93-talks-about-being-a-carer-after-her-g...
Hello David, There are many moving parts and it sounds like there is a level of co-dependency between your mother, sister and niece so the best course of action would be to get in touch with citizens advice immediately who can probably sort out some legal aid, it would most certainly suit them best ...
I think the general public would have no idea of how much we do on a day to day basis. Honestly, by large they do not. I have interacted with/engaged people from many walks of life (ironic given my social difficulties) and honestly it always came off as one of those deals where you could never real...
I do not believe Joshua's reply was intended to come off to some in a negative context though I would say companionship and emotional support for a caree is as important and in cases even more so, than the practical elements of care, and can often be more emotionally draining for the person doing it...
This government are more likely to sell the NHS off than fix it though, it is why they recently voted against protections against such behaviour in a recent trade bill concerning the US as partners. Remember all those nurses that were called up at the start of the pandemic? Many are being told their...
Hello and welcome, I'm just passing through and hope you find some answers, I juggle many hats but this area of mental health is not one of them. In the meanwhile maybe this might be helpful for you or at least put you on the path to find some information which can help. Though ideally there are tho...
Going off book slightly.. in my defence I do not much watch television at all than catching a minute of the weather Lord of the rings (extended trilogy) Star Wars (original franchise) Aliens (extended directors edition cut) Star Trek (TNS/DS9/Voyager) Doctor Who (i want to say Torchwood too) Auf Wie...
I think Maslow's hierarchy of needs (the pyramid) might be worth a moment of your time as a reference point as to how the reality of those care needs affects your life. Its not an exact science but the theory seems to have aged well.

Best wishes
Faye, No you are not being unreasonable by any stretch of the imagination, THEY on the other hand are being obtuse because the fact of the matter is they know their way means it becomes "your word versus theirs" when they backtrack on any commitments, or assurances made during that meeting. Honestly...
Yes, though chance would be a fine thing, I've redacted this slightly (edited out locations, it is 6 locations including my own with a combined pop of roughly 600k) due to identifiable information. For the duration of the effects of the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic, complaints across *snip* & *snip...