[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I read the article about a disabled teenager (cerebral palsy) in China, who was left without his main care giver when both father and his brother were forcibly quarantined, he was fed once or twice and found dead a week later in their home. Theres a picture of the young person in the article, and I'...
Am I the only one who notes that supermarkets are allowing elderly and disabled to shop at about the least popular, desirable time when no one else would typically want to, all in the name of community service? My local area Facebook page has published details of local volunteer groups prepared to ...
sunnydisposition wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:32 pm
Well I'm a waspi women and can't get that one either.
Same boat as my mother, waspi (widow), living in residential care now but having to claim UC.
It is disgusting.
As said before.. I don't approve of what people are doing but I don't feel the blame can be laid entirely on the consumers lap. We produce just over 50% of what goes on the shelves locally, this fluctuates annually by a couple percent give or take. Supermarkets used to keep warehouses of non-perisha...
Dan, Regarding Crohn's, https://www.crohnsandcolitis.org.uk/news/coronavirus-covid-19-advice#high-risk-group https://www.crohnsandcolitis.org.uk/news/coronavirus-covid-19-advice#immunosuppressive-a Please don't name any names as we don't want information which could identify you on a public board, b...
The local shop near me is low in stock. Has fresh milk and bread, but loo roll and tissues etc have been snapped up. I thought by now the panic buying may have stopped. Surely it will? Yes it will. Once they have filled the house, garage and lofts, panic buying will stop, unless they all buy larger...
The local shop near me is low in stock. Has fresh milk and bread, but loo roll and tissues etc have been snapped up. I thought by now the panic buying may have stopped. Surely it will? No because what people are doing instead is where there is more than a single person in the household that can aff...
Its more efficient than what their doing at the moment especially when you don't know how shipping/deliveries are going to be impacted by all of this.. and week by week whats available/not available is in constant flux. I could order an item today and it might be in huge supply, then tomorrow order ...
If this is not going anywhere for a while, they need to put repeat prescriptions up to 3 months, as China have done. Its less risk to all parties concerned.. you don't have patients or their loved ones exposing themselves to an environment where there are likely to be (or had been) sick people, and ...
Serious as it is, what concerns me greatly is the governments response and poor flow of credible information, more so than the virus itself. Family, friends and neighbours is not a plan, it is a cop out, in the lack of having a real plan. I believe Sunnydisposition expanded on this aspect more in th...