[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Frank, You are the friend many of us wish we had in our lives, and I'll tell you why You do a beautiful and selfless thing by providing your friend#s mother respite/replacement care, But your true gift is that you are the one person who knows what she is going through with her mother in the moment, ...
Even if we try to be positive minded, and look towards the pandemic itself being contained (properly) within 12-18 months, with a vaccine that either prevents or severely dampens the effects of the virus with only a very small percentage shortfall, whats to be realised is it will of had a ripple eff...
Though I wouldn't take seriously the majority of what comes out of the British media, I have to say if not for my concerns over the governments determination to shed the NHS (whatever is left which has not already been privatised at least, which is not much) I would had been pleased to hear a govern...
Hello Thomas and welcome, Just passing through, others will see your post so please continue to check back I am sorry your family is going through this, it is very difficult to bear witness to a loved one succumbing to poor health especially when it is in close quarters and family get in the firing ...
Unless you have a very, very specific and legitimate cause (for example medical in which case you need to question your current position) for not being able to take this test, you should take it and if it is not legally mandated then it should be. The test is not just for yourself Its for your colle...
We were initially told no rails existed for beds, other than purchasing a hospital bed, which isn't something we can afford or should have to do. Bed rails exist, disability/mobility aid shops sell them, but because there is a genuine need for your parents to have one installed, this should be gett...
Hi, Sorry to hear of your situation. Just passing through, going from the earlier posts... absolutely get the ball rolling on the POA while your loved one is still able to. Deputy ship is expensive in both resources and time. They can take years (based on actual experience) depending on the complexi...
What you need right now is distance to be able to process and grieve the loss your family has suffered as it will affect everyone (particularly if you have children who likely not know how to deal with this situation emotionally) Whether you are able to forgive Mum and if she can change is a matter ...
Ok, that is utterly unacceptable With the utmost respect as this is still your sister and family member, she has no right whatsoever to unload whatever chip she has on her shoulder on you. Especially not you. If the attitude is still like this after several months apart then all the more reason to c...
Hello Lynne, Beyond the comments regarding the safeguarding of your own health, I honestly believe if your sister has remained safe and well and has not come to suffer as a result of the distancing, it may be worth reconsidering your position as a carer and having social services step up to provide ...