[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Totally agree Mr Tired Carer.....My hubby came out of hospital last week...he was having antibiotics intravenous was aloud to come home if some one could continue giving him his antibiotics...our daughter had some training to do this but could not do it 3times a day as was required....so we asked if...
Thank you for your kind messages....well hubby home now and doing quite well..but as some of you will know with this disease (COPD) the cold weather at the moment is not good for the breathing,he has a follow up at the hospital in 3mths time so we are keeping our fingers crossed no more infections b...
Thanks Charles47 for your reply....yes you are right about infections Hubby just keeps getting one after another!! But these antibiotics he is having at the moment are different to what he has had previously and much stronger so fingers crossed!!!1

Eve....
<t>On Sunday evening hubby was admitted to hospital with breathing problems....he has (COPD/EMPHYSEMA) Doctor diagnosed pneumonia....now they say he has (STAPHYLOCOCCU)which was found in his blood!!! Has anyone else come across this infection ...i get the impression it is quite serious!! He has been...
<t>Sorry to hear your sad news.....our labrador (Sam) has had a mast cell tumour removed a month ago....he is 8yrs old, this is the second one which came back after 4yrs in the same place!!! He is not the same dog he was before....he will only go out once a day and that is a trauma as i really have ...
<t>Hi Weemags02.<br/> <br/> My Hubby has the same problem with hot sweats,they make him feel really ill and he does not know what to do....he was off it yesterday and had to go to bed as he felt so ill...i rang the doctor and she suggested to start his antibiotics again.... the thing is as soon as h...
Hi Miss Read....welcome to the forum!! I can understand how you feel...my hubby has (COPD) horrible disease....he has had it now for 10yrs and yes getting worse,so i know all about the frustration and depression that goes on in his head. He can't do any simple tasks now as his breathing is getting w...
Hello Neil....welcome to the forum!! I am not a young carer myself....in fact i am retired, but i care for my hubby who has the dreaded disease (COPD) and i can understand how you feel!!! But you are too young as others have said to miss out on the things you should be doing at your age. Hope you ge...
Hi Sam welcome from me too!!! Alovely part of the world Devon....have spent many happy times there before my parents passed away!! ((BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON)) My motto as well!! Take care Eve x ((((KEEP http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif X
Hi and welcome to the forum!!!!Hope things get better for you!!

Some "BIG HUGS" TO HELP ALONG THE WAY X X

TAKE CARE EVE Image X X